From the heather-clad moorlands and peat bogs, to the deeply incised wooded valleys and picturesque villages, all these make up the unique look and feel of our beautiful Bowland. These characteristics are part of a Sense of Place - elements that make that place special.
Explore our Bowland Itineraries below in 5 different areas covering the AONB and discover for yourself what makes Bowland so distinctive and special, or for a week-long break immerse yourself into the Ulitmate Bowland Activity Itinerary:
- Itinerary 1: JOURNEY TO THE CENTRE OF THE KINGDOM
- Itinarary 2: GISBURN FOREST AND STOCKS ADVENTURE
- Itinerary 3: FIELD, FELLS & FABULOUS LOCAL FOOD
- Itinerary 4: THE HIDDEN BOWLAND DALES
- Itinerary 5: THE SECRETS OF PENDLE HILL
- THE ULTIMATE BOWLAND ACTIVITY HOLIDAY