The Forest of Bowland National Landscape benefits from dedicated staff, who are responsible for coordinating and delivering projects and activities which make a significant contribution to the delivery of the National Landscape Management Plan. This dedicated staff team is known collectively as the National Landscape Team. The responsibility of the Forest of Bowland National Landscape Team includes:
- Coordination and management of the National Landscape Partnership and the review of the National LandscapeManagement Plan
- Develop and manage key projects and activities to support delivery of the National Landscape Management Plan
- Raise funds to support the delivery of the National Landscape Management Plan
- Raise awareness about the importance of the National Landscape
- Work closely with local communities and businesses to increase involvement in the work of the National Landscape Partnership
The National Landscape Team produces a rolling three-year business plan (agreed by the National Landscape Joint Advisory Committee) with detailed objectives and actions to guide the Team's day-to-day activities.
In this section read all about our current projects and activities: