Bowland Visitor Centre
The Bowland Visitor Centre is located in Beacon Fell Country Park in the Forest of Bowland AONB. It is managed by Lancashire County Council Countryside Service and provides visitors with information about the AONB and surrounding countryside.
The centre also has an excellent environment education room and offers a comprehensive environmental education programme for schools.
For more information call 01995 640557 or visit Lancashire County Council's Countryside Service website.
For more information on places to stay, attractions and places to eat in Lancashire go to www.visitlancashire.com.
Tourist Information Centres provide a wealth of information about the areas they serve. You are assured of friendly, professional service whether you come from round the world or round the corner.
- Barnoldswick Visitor Information Centre, Fernlea Avenue, BB18 5DL
Tel: 01282 666704
- Bentham Visitor Information Centre, Town Hall, Station Road, LA2 7LH
Tel: 015242 62549
- Bowland Visitor Centre, Beacon Fell Country Park, PR3 2NL
Tel: 01995 640557
- Clitheroe Visitor Information Centre, Platform Gallery & Visitor Information Centre, Station Rd, Clitheroe, BB7 2JT
Tel: 01200 425566
- Discover Pendle Centre, Boundary Mill, Vivary Way, Colne, BB8 9NW
Tel: 01282 856186
- Visit Garstang Centre, Cherestanc Square, Off Park Hill Road, Garstang, PR3 1EF
Tel: 01995 602125
- Lancaster Visitor Information Centre, Storey Gallery, Meeting House Lane, LA1 1TH
Tel: 01524 582394
- Pendle Heritage Centre, Colne Road, Barrowford, BB9 6JQ
Tel: 01282 661701
- Preston Tourist Information Centre, The Guild Hall, PR1 1HT
Tel: 01772 253731
- Settle Tourist Information, Town Hall, BD24 9EJ
Tel: 01729 825192
Other Tourist Information Points
(not managed by staff, but provide leaflets and tourist information)
- The Church of Saint John the Evangelist, Hurst Green
- Bolton by Bowland information room (next to public car park and toilets)
- Downham information room (next to public car park and toilets)