There are some fantastic prizes on offer in the Forest of Bowland National Landscape photo competition running this autumn.
We'd love you to share images that capture the beauty and opportunities this outstanding area has to offer year-round. These may include landscape or wildlife images, or people enjoying activities in the area - whatever captures Bowland at its best through every season!
There are some fantastic prizes on offer, donated by members of the Forest of Bowland Sustainable Tourism Network:
FIRST: Two nights in Laythams Hayloft (kindly donated by Laythams Holiday Lets Retreats https://www.laythams.co.uk/hayloft image opposite)
SECOND: £100.00 Individual Inns voucher (kindly donated by the Spread Eagle Inn https://spreadeaglesawley.co.uk/)
THIRD: Bottle of Wild Fox farm-to-bottle signature gin (kindly donated by Wild Fox Distillery https://wildfoxdistillery.co.uk)
- FOURTH: Virtual cheese tasting voucher (kindly donated by the Courtyard Dairy https://www.thecourtyarddairy.co.uk)
- FIFTH: Goosnargh Gin gift pack (kindly donated by Goosnargh Gin https://goosnarghgin.co.uk/)
- SIXTH: Afternoon tea for two (kindly donated by Stirk House Hotel)
- SEVENTH: A Seasonal Giftbox (kindly donated by the Rewilding www.the-rewilding.com/shop)
- EIGHTH: £30 voucher for Gisburn Forest Hub (kindly donated by Gisburn Forest Hub Café www.facebook.com/gisburnforestcafe)
- NINTH: Milking Parlour cheese, butter & biscuit hamper (kindly donated by Cobden View Holiday Cottage, Sabden www.cobdenview.co.uk)
- TENTH: Hand knitted scarf (kindly donated by Lancashire Farm Wools from Farm to Yarn http://kateschofieldtextiles.blogspot.com/)
The winners and shortlisted images will appear in the 2022 printed Bowland Discovery Guide and on National Landscape supported websites and social media.
The closing date for the competition is Monday 29th November 2021, for details of the prizes, terms and conditions and a map of the Forest of Bowland National Landscape visit the website: https://www.forestofbowland.com/photo-competition-october-2020
A shortlist will be made by the National Landscape team and the finalists will go to a public vote (via social media and the National Landscape website) week commencing 6th December. Please upload up to 3 images via the National Landscape website at: www.forestofbowland.com/upload-your-photos
Images can be taken from any season, so if you didn't manage to take some summer shots, there's still chance to get out and capture the best of Bowland in the autumn sunshine. We're looking forward to seeing all of your submissions!
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org